It has been so nice to have my energy back as it means that I am able to do more. As such, I thought I would share with you a few of my favourite things from today:
1. Crohn’s friendly Banana Bread made by yours truly. Moist and delicious, it is completely dairy free, substituting applesauce for the margarine and milk. This recipe is also sugar free, using honey instead.
2. Beautiful flowers given to me by my wonderful Aunt.
3. More flowers because they are beautiful and one of the many reasons why Spring is perhaps my favourite season.
4. A comforting cup of ginger turmeric tea. This can never be underestimated.
5. And last but not least, a brand new devotional Bible to help bring God’s word alive in a new way.
What are some of your favourite things?